Saturday 19 May 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday Thoughts...

Okay, so it's not actually Thursday, but I'm trying to make up for some lost time :-)

Reflect

It's been a good week...God is good.
Any week where we have good health (including me, I am hoping to officially declare myself in remission), where Mr. T has a job to go to, the kids get their school books finished, no one has to get any teeth pulled and I get to work on my writing....is a very good week.

Writing-wise -
I got Chapter 3 of the first book reworked and some of the way into Chapter 4. I became a little distracted by the end of the week when a short story opportunity arose.  So I've written a story for that and will be submitting it for possible publication :-) Here's hoping!

Kids-wise -
Our biggest issue this week has been behaviour :-(  Master DJ is still mr. fussy about food and mr. frustrated when tired, but we're getting there, because he is also mr. beautiful when it comes to morning hugs and "I love you Mummies".
Little Miss Ginny is still not sleeping, but since she was over her cold we tried to stretch those night time feeds out a bit more and we had pretty good results.

Like I said, a good week.
Praise God! Let's hope we see another.

Rave

Krill Oil - WOW.... Thank God for Krill

(Back Story - I have a chronic inflammatory bowel disease known as Ulcerative Colitis. The standard treatment for this condition is a lifetime of immune suppressing drugs.  I do not want this to be my life, so, since my diagnosis in early 2009 I have researched and trialled natural remedies...krill oil is my latest and I am having wonderful results.....)

Anyone with any kind of inflammatory condition should try it.  It is also good for heart/brain health, cholesterol and, even, menstruation pain. It is more expensive than fish oil, but it is worth it!

Krill Oil Research

Review

Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic

Verdict - Read It
Everyone (except children under 14 years due to Adult Themes)

Nick was born in Australia in 1982 without arms or legs, and with only two deformed feet at the bottom of his body. This book describes his battles and how he has found amazing purpose and meaning in his life and has not only accepted his situation, but has learned how to live a ridiculously good life. He is an inspiration! Awesome awesome book! Easy to read too...

About Nick

Religion

Check out this link -

I thought I was prolife, but God told me I had the spirit of abortion

Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment